Under Pressure: The Winners

Well, everything must come to an end. In terms of the pressure cooker competition in association with the generous chaps at Argos, that actually came to an end a couple of weeks ago, but due to having a book to finish - writing one, that is, not reading one - I've been a little bit snowed. 

Anyway, cheers all for the entries and the reads and RTs and all that sort of stuff. I've taken a look at all the entries and all seem very good reasons to want a pressure cooker, and a copy of Catherine Phipps' rather excellent Pressure Cooker Cookbook. On that basis, and because I know several of you, I thought the fairest thing to do would be to go through the list in order, count entries followed by an "ooh, sorry, forgot my e mail address" message as one, ignore the deleted ones and then pick the results via random number generator. And so, without more ado and a quick one of these, the winners - via undoubtedly the worst photos to ever appear on this blog - are...







Which, if my calculations are correct, make the winners Kavey and Dave Ives. Congratulations both, I will be in touch via e mail. 

Comments

Kavey said…
Marvellous news indeed, thanks so much!
Snigdha said…
Hello!
I am leaving this comment to let you know that I have nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award.
You can find out more here:
http://snigskitchen.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ive-won-versatile-blogger-award.html

Popular Posts